Thread: 3 MHS Sabers since October

Default 3 MHS Sabers since October

I started ordering from this site in October and have since made 3 sabers using the MHS. I'm not bragging or anything I'm just excited. When I first started looking at this site I thought there was no way I would be able to put together a working saber. But, I read all the tutorials and posts left from all the helpful (and more skilled than me) people and I managed to put together 3 sabers without having to ask any "Noobie Needs Help With First Saber" questions. So, thanks to everyone here.
    First saber: Solar flat black powder coat, royal blue lux 3, And resistor. Made as a Christmas gift for my brother.
    Second saber: Royal blue lux 3, 1000 buckpuck, I'm still not done with it yet. I'm getting a dremel for christmas and will probably make a shroud for it.
    Third: Double Bladed, 2 royal blue(I like blue) lux 3, 2 1000 buckpucks, and again still haven't decided what else to do to it.
    Lastly, I included a pic of my ALW saber that I got off of ebay for 275 bucks(I got it before I found out about this site) just for comparison.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zero; 12-10-2008 at 01:11 PM.
    "Hail To The King Baby"

Congratulations buddy! Nice first sabers as well. I really like the first saber a lot.

It's cool that you're helping yourself as much as you can Zero. There really is alot of info out here to help get through most things. I like the look of the first one. I'm guessing you're itching to get that dremel in your hands ASAP. Customizations are where the fun really begins.

congratulations buddy! You just made 3 sabers that look WAY better than that ALW!

I'm in no way bashing ALW, Bob makes some amazing hilts, but that one is just sort of plain for his normal stuff.

I'm also not bashing you for choosing to buy that ALW, I almost bough one for WAY more than that before I found TCSS and my life changed for the better
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

You're the kind of newbie we like to have around here.

One that is not lazy, reads through the forums and can find the information they need to build their sabers. Very commendable.

Congratulations on the sabers.

You're not a newbie anymore!

And I too have drooled over some of the ALW sabers, thinking about buying one in the past.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Congrats and kudos! 3 hilts already? You are not a noob anymore.
    I'm not anti-social, society is anti me

Saber-carying member of the FSM,
    Barfly at the Intergalactic Kegger

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Great work man. You are definitely not a newbie. Three sabers is pretty good for 3 months of membership
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Dude congrats! You are like me! (My first ever post was 6 sabers) You are the best n00b ever! (and not a n00b any longer!!!!!!) Wooohoooo! A cool guy, I love it yay, rock on! (can you tell I'm totally happy for you????)
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!