Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: MR Conversions

Anakin Convert, using Tim's kit...black electrical tape for the emitter, gunbluing for the recharge ports. 3w Luxeon Royal Blue led...

Red 8 standing..hey, what's this button do?

You don't need to see any identification.

Default mr sabers

ani rots k2 royal blue, conversion kit from tim, black enamel with clearcoat for the details, graflex pins left out

vader esb 3w red, one off conversion kit from tim with BESE ports cut out, heiland clamp rod mod added to stock mr switch box

Lux Luke with fiber optic blade vs Stock Ani and Maul pic

Mace, cyan Lux III with stock blade.

Ep. V Darth Vader hilt; stock blade holder; white Star III LED with 10 degree lens. Stock blade with mirror in tip.

Luke EpVI converted for a customer. No custom electronics (first time for me ) just the green lux III in direct drive thru the MR board. Custom machined "hero" emitter, copper kit upgrade. This is a practice / spare saber for a customer.

Props Electronics
    http://www.plecterlabs.com

Anakin MR Fx to luxeon conversion. Blue Lux III, Crystal Focus electronics, 4 AA nimh 2500 mAh batt pack. Recharge port just behind the pommel, with easy access to SD card. Custom machined blade mount. I actually made 2 sabers. One with in-the-hilt sound, the other with switchable in-the-hilt or wireless sound, just by changing the a part of the pommel. The blaster blocking aux button (or blade lockup) was integrated in the activator PCB. Works for left or right handed Jedis . Stock MR switch was used. Next to it, a little hole to see the low batt LED hidden in the activator.

Props Electronics
    http://www.plecterlabs.com

Council Member
    Sith Lord

conveted ani rots with a 36 inch polyC blade and tim's diffuser. all pics are with flash on

the D-Ring on there is so i can wear it on my belt without a covertech clip.

there it is next to my stock MRs. just shows you how bright it is
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

finished a mace convert to a royal blue for the wife:

VT, did you run a resistor they say you have to add with the K2 in your mace?

im waiting to see what comes round in the new K2's. hopefully some good ones.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

My anakin conversion, 3 watt royal blue.
    Last edited by Lord Maul; 12-24-2008 at 12:30 AM.

BLUE 3- Ready