Thread: Returning after a long meditation

Default Returning after a long meditation

Hey guys i am back, for good. I have had a lifetime of things i have had to meditate on. the only personi even keep tack of is Torlin and i am ready to build a new saber(all i have is my EL saber i made before MHS was around and led was first being played with) i want to build a great mhs saber which i will assemble my self using the best components . anyone willing to sit down and confer with me on how to go though it. I will be going though the guides and post but really rather have a more experinced uilder step me though the mass of choices i didnt even think possible) if you are professional builder( ultra comes to mind) if ya can help i may just have you build it instead.
    <center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."
    </center>

just wanted to say welcome. in my signiture are some post to read. one is a basic LED MHS walkthrough good luck
    if you are new these links will get you started

tutorial on ohms law!!!
    the saber building dictionary-a dictionary with basically everything about sabers!
    thread index-this is the thread index!
    the basic saber building tutorial-tutorial for making basic hilts!
    start here if new-start right here if your brand new fresh out of the factory never before opened noob!

hey there, nice to met you, currently there's a huge number of options when it comes to LED tech, I'd be happy to answer any questions I can, though I'm sure there's plenty of other more knowledgeable people around here than me.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

a serious old-school member! I am willing to help in any capacity from walking you through it to building it for you.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Welcome back indeed. I hope you have found wisdom through your meditation.

Drop me a line if you ever need anything.

Maverick
    New people, read here first. It will answer a lot of your questions ->http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=6430

thanx guys and after thi week i will decide if ho wi do this
    <center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."
    </center>