Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Jay Gon's BS-11 for my daughter (US 2.0 w/ P4 white)

Great work as always Jay, youve inspired me to try some steampunkish stuff. My lowes was running clearance on all the polished brass tubes and the raw brass tubes, plus my holiday discount, so I bought them out, now I have to doodle some templates, already have the MHS built on one of them. Shes a lucky girl!

I <3 Mako

Quote Originally Posted by Tradeliphine View Post
    Great work as always Jay, youve inspired me to try some steampunkish stuff. My lowes was running clearance on all the polished brass tubes and the raw brass tubes, plus my holiday discount, so I bought them out, now I have to doodle some templates, already have the MHS built on one of them. Shes a lucky girl!
    Bad thing is, she's not really that into it...she said "that's cool....." and left it at that! She's just humoring me, I guess!
    Last edited by Jay-gon Jinn; 01-27-2009 at 08:02 PM.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

unconditional love man, whether she truely appreciates it now or not, there will be a day, in the yearbook office, or a gencon waiting line or about to read her first line in a tv show where shell think back and say, I was the luckiest kid ever.... or shell be sitting on the supreme court bench saying, god I hope the tabloids dont find any pics of that =P

I <3 Mako

The funny thing is, is I do have pictures to prove she did it!
    Last edited by Jay-gon Jinn; 01-27-2009 at 08:02 PM.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    It's not the placement that I'm thrilled with, it's how it looks that I don't like...the black plastic just looks out of place on it.
    Well, you can always modify the saber with one of those guarded switches (still black plastic, but at least it's got a shiny metallic button) or a graflex switch.
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

wow!!! So simple and yet very crafty. Absolutly love it. Kind envious of your daughter LOL
    "There are no Jedi who cannot be Seduced! With time they will all Fall. Do not underestimate the Temptations of the Dark Side!"

+LordBane+

Small update on this one:

I finally got around to putting the switch bezel nut from the store on the switch! This looks much better:

Looks alot better. nice
    Last edited by Sairon; 01-02-2009 at 08:42 PM.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

nice nice the bezzel looks good
    ...YUP!

I love the heavy looking Saberforge emitters.