Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Just when you think you've built your last...

Dude, I don 't know what to say, this thing is amazing.

I easily looked at this thing for 10 minutes without takin my eyes off it. Realy creative, I love it.
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Ha, looks like you and I are on the same page B5813. I got my pommel on Thursday, for a hilt similar in design to yours. Very nice, that one is definitely going in to the next video.
    Last edited by Er Dan Gill; 12-07-2008 at 10:42 AM.

Thanks man. It's only half done right now though. The electrical should be really easy even though I've never installed sound before... the US2.0 card is too easy to work with and requires very little space. I look forward to igniting a really bright green(almost whitish green) blade with this one.

Wow! That's a really busy hilt but it looks great! Seems pretty long though. How comfortable is it?

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

It's about 13 3/4". You have a good grip above the choke point and I can set my hand in a particular way on the bottom where the box and covertec don't get in the way of holding the hilt even in the more powerful moves. It's good.

Amazing saber, good to see an uncommon layout used.

It looks almost Steampunkish; perhaps an upper-class citizen would own it.

I love it! It looks amazing! I am a big fan of busy looking hilts too. I also have several of those Pommels ordered from Ace and I'm definitely going to use one of them to make a unique looking saber with the frills.

After mine came in I immediately wished I'd ordered two.