Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Graflex Saber building - updated 4/13/06

corbin
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Tenric Starkindler

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by DARTHMONKEY1706

JONITUS WHERE CAN I GET A BUTTON LIKE YOURS
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

SHHHh.COrbin was working on some to supply on his site. check there.

also: the tutorial I got from one of the links on TIm's page has a graflex replica button that works....

Reality often interferes with what would otherwise be an idyllic delusion.

I showed my dad this thread and he came up with a good idea. Check this out. It would work great for the prongs on the emitter shroud if you bent them outward more and grinded them down to a more round finish.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...0&cp=&origkw=9 volt battery holder&kw=9 volt battery holder&parentPage=search

nah, that wouldnt be thick enough. have you ever seen how thick those ears are? theyre thicker than that batt holder is, for certain.

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Go to your local dollar store, there are plenty of $1.00 kitchen utensils that can be cut and shaped with your dremel to make the fins.

i used a piece of stainless steel i got from ace hardware and made the pattern using the now defunct graflica sites patterns.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LAN-ED-TUL

i used a piece of stainless steel i got from ace hardware and made the pattern using the now defunct graflica sites patterns.

They're still out there I believe... I have the pdf on my harddrive.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

</center>

maybe it was a different place then. i know that after i got those patterns a short time after that that site went down. i thought it was graflica.
    edit: i just checked and i guess it come back on again. its there. and the patterns are there. so cool for anyone wishin to get graflex patterns

very cool and helpful tut , thanks.

Did you forget about us? I know, I know, you're probably VERY busy.. but uhh.. how soon before we see another update? []

"Do you know how to use that thing?"
    "Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man."

Updates to come as soon as I have money with which to buy more parts. Remember...I don't make hardly anything off these sabers...so my work progresses as I have funds available. Perhaps an update the weekend of May 6th and 7th.

...how will you know the light unless you have seen the dark? How will you know the good unless you have flirted with the evil?