Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Graflex Saber building - updated 4/13/06

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xwingband

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GrimaOllak
    I demand this be stickied! *sees xwing's glare directed at him* Uhh... did I say demand? I mean, I politely request it be stickied.... please?? []
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I only have that power in the General Q&A, and gallery. Sorry...[:I]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

</center>
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

"Only", he says...sheesh.

Don't you hate when the Omnisciently[^]Omnipotent are humbly so?

Jokes, X-Wing..luv ya like a play cousin. [] You have been more than welcoming of me, and patiently at that.

You don't need to see any identification.

Jonitus... (edit Name correction)

You've already saved me a world of error and costly mistake! I was going to try to get the exact shaping with the first cut... I like the way you have shown a rough cut out and then a grind followed by a sanding.

Thanks for the heads up!

"Do you know how to use one of these?"
    "Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man."

Jonitus, you're one organized dude! Great work, and thanks from all of us.

Born of Sith, seduced by the light.

Man I can't wait for him to update with more info and pictures! Awesome.

Randy

So that line you made with the marker, will that just wash off?

Randy

By the time I am done with final shaping and sanding, the line will be no more. However, isopropyl rubbing alcohol will remove permanent marker from chrome plating.

...how will you know the light unless you have seen the dark? How will you know the good unless you have flirted with the evil?

hey j when are you going toupgrade this is wow wow wow wow wwowwowowowowoowowowowoow

No updates until sometime next week...at the earliest. Patience...you must learn patience.

thanx i was hoping this could be a weekend project

Update 3/29/06

<font color="red">EDIT- merged into the original post. Will be nice for people wanting to print to have it all in one post.</font id="red">

...how will you know the light unless you have seen the dark? How will you know the good unless you have flirted with the evil?