Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48

Thread: New Jedi order (non-canon costuming group)

i dont even use that belt anymore actually.
    The All-Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing.

Jedi_Knight_Zekk

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    Ok, now you're just repeating what I said 3 months ago.
    What do you mean?

Cool, but you need better pouches, IMO.
    This is what she means.'

And you should learn to use the "edit" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Kai Sabol: Jedi Knight View Post
    I would love to join a group like this. I've written entire novels about a Jedi Academy hundreds of years after ep. 4, and have nobody to share costume ideas with.
    Indeed! I like to draw, and originally i wanted to make a comic based on my fanfic. One way i keep things straight is by sketching characters so i can have a sense of what they look like. My character Cern has about 4 changes of costume so far...
    The All-Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing.

Jedi_Knight_Zekk

Originally Posted by Kai Sabol: Jedi Knight
    I would love to join a group like this. I've written entire novels about a Jedi Academy hundreds of years after ep. 4, and have nobody to share costume ideas with.

Join the club. Strength in the Force, Shadow of the Empire, The Lurking Enemy. Isn't it great writing scripts and novels?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight_Zekk View Post
    Originally Posted by Kai Sabol: Jedi Knight

Join the club. Strength in the Force, Shadow of the Empire, The Lurking Enemy. Isn't it great writing scripts and novels?!
    Totally! Most of my stories take place at a Jedi Academy on Cloud City. It's sort of an unorthodox Academy, so a few darker powers are used there. It's the kind of stuff you just can't get from Lucasbooks.
    Hey! Visit my deviantArt page!
    http://kai-sabol.deviantart.com/

"Strength isn't power. Power comes from your desire to keep the peace, and your will to fight for it." -Me

Quote Originally Posted by Cern View Post
    Indeed! I like to draw, and originally i wanted to make a comic based on my fanfic. One way i keep things straight is by sketching characters so i can have a sense of what they look like. My character Cern has about 4 changes of costume so far...
    Yeah, so do most of my characters. It can get a little confusing, trying to keep stuff like that consistent

"Strength isn't power. Power comes from your desire to keep the peace, and your will to fight for it." -Me

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I see that you're new here, Kai Sabol.

In the future, please use the Multi-Quote button (next to the Quote button) under each post that you want to quote. Then click on Post Reply. This will make all the quotes appear in your post and allow you to keep from double posting, which is generally frowned upon.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Default Sorry...

I see that you're new here, Kai Sabol.

In the future, please use the Multi-Quote button (next to the Quote button) under each post that you want to quote. Then click on Post Reply. This will make all the quotes appear in your post and allow you to keep from double posting, which is generally frowned upon.
    I'm sorry, Jedi-Loreen. It wasn't intentional.

By the way, I'm just getting started on a new costume: Jedi Utility Gear. It consists of a normal outer tunic with no tabards, a slightly shorter than normal cloak, desert boots, and (I know it's not normal, but) beige unionbay cargo pants.