Thread: Welcome the Saber Noobie

Default Welcome the Saber Noobie

Hello everyone. I don't know when or how it happened but one day I woke up and decided I'd like to make a few lightsabers.....yeah, well anyways, I've poked around and read a few threads to get the basic idea, and noticed that this is a pretty productive and friendly site, so I decided to join. I plan on starting with the simple stuff first and slowly get into the more complicated aspects of custom saber building, which is the logical way of course. So anyhow, hi.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

welcome!
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Welcome! You're at the right place for building customs
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Quote Originally Posted by Averaine View Post
    I've poked around and read a few threads to get the basic idea, and noticed that this is a pretty productive and friendly site, so I decided to join.
    Welcome and well done for reading around first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Averaine View Post
    I plan on starting with the simple stuff first and slowly get into the more complicated aspects of custom saber building, which is the logical way of course. So anyhow, hi.
    Yes, start simple, gain skills and confidence. Soon you'll be hooked on building sabers!
    I'm not anti-social, society is anti me

Saber-carying member of the FSM,
    Barfly at the Intergalactic Kegger

Council Member
    Sith Lord

BTW, your first post should be required reading for all n00bs! Bravo, and did I say welcome? Yes? Well welcome again!
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

hello and welcome young padawan here is the place for sabers i think. (pokes head out of thread adn checks around) well yep i think this is the placewelcome
    if you are new these links will get you started

tutorial on ohms law!!!
    the saber building dictionary-a dictionary with basically everything about sabers!
    thread index-this is the thread index!
    the basic saber building tutorial-tutorial for making basic hilts!
    start here if new-start right here if your brand new fresh out of the factory never before opened noob!

Haha, thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm familiar with forums and how things work so hopefully that won't be much of a problem. Hopefully this will work out

Welcome, and kudos for reading the threads! Enjoy your stay.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?