Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: New contest for you artsy type

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

I put in my vote for having fun designing pics for Tim and let HIM determine how and who gets the prize[]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Best idea I've heard yet. []

indeed.

hmmm hmmmm whooosh hmmmm whooosh crackel

mmm shiney
    http://www.boredomabounds.com/images/contest3.gif

EDIT..changed to link..was killing the page

but such a large file

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

try it without the blade

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

now is that a suggestion or a request? lol im working on the filesize problem, almost got it cut in half. im having it pause a half second between the changes.

edit: smaller yay

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Nightwing

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

I put in my vote for having fun designing pics for Tim and let HIM determine how and who gets the prize[]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Best idea I've heard yet. []
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I know, I'm just overthinking... I'm good at it.[] I'll just work on mine... I have many days to reveal anyway.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

</center>

It was a suggestion..I figured it would speed it up. That and I like it better without the blade effects lol

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Hey Tim, just throughing in an opinion here, I really like Meiv4's idea. The changing hilt shows a good variety of your products and I think this would inspire new visitors to your site to look and learn more. They'd be like, Hey I want to make one like that...no, one like that...no one like that... Before they knew it they would be hooked on buying several of your hilt kits cause they'll want to have one of each! I know I do.

Tiberius

I like it also and I think it fits the original request. As long as the file is not too large I will consider it.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by meiv4

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">[:0]What the heck?? That's EXACTLY what I was working on... Even down to which sections turn into what. Of course, I was using a different program, but the parts are almost the same ones I was using and go in a very similar order....

I hadn't gotten to the blade yet, but you can see what I mean...

Oh well. I guess I'll just have to come up with better hilt designs, then. *sigh*....