Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New SWTOR screen shots!

the game looks great i dont whant spoilers yet i have a acount on the site and am tempted to go check it all out!!
    if you are new these links will get you started

tutorial on ohms law!!!
    the saber building dictionary-a dictionary with basically everything about sabers!
    thread index-this is the thread index!
    the basic saber building tutorial-tutorial for making basic hilts!
    start here if new-start right here if your brand new fresh out of the factory never before opened noob!

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can not wait for the release date! BTW is this a MMO. game? Or...

Yes it's an MMO. And unlike SW: Galaxies this WILL have a central story and all kinds of side quests. Old Republic is going to follow very much in the same format as any MMO would in the sense of an epic quest or main story arch with several smaller archs and a bunch of side quests. What we will have yet to see is if Old Republic will bring anything new to the MMO genre or just use existing game play element and tactics.

Either way, I enjoy MMO's for a reason and the format they use, especially Lord of The Rings Online and some neat features in WAR make those game fun. I no doubt believe that the Old Republic won't be fun. I just want to see how well it can immerse me and really let me sink my teeth into the SW galaxy thousands of years before the rise of Vader.

We'll see... but I'm hoping for a good game.

Suuposedly Bioware wants this to be the first great story-driven MMO, to the point where they actually don't think that anyone will mind not having a KOTOR 3.

I remain skeptical.
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.