Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New SWTOR screen shots!

Full of Win & Awesome. Current ranking, 10 internetz.
    Sponsoring internetz increases levels of Win & Awesome.
    Barmic youve got me started on something now

Wow that looks awesome. Thanks for sharing. I had read elsewhere, I believe it was the force.net that mentioned some SW fans were a bit upset because of rumors it was going to look more "cartoony" in catering to a younger crows but that looks crisp, clean and bright to me, not cartoony.

The concern we had with the size of the sabers seems to be addressed a little bit in these screenshots.
    Still a tad big, but they don't look ridiculously large anymore.
    -nodnod-
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Okay, I think I see a little extra coolness in this pic. Look at the girl's outfit. Then look at this shot by Ralph McQuarrie. Does that look similar to you, or am I imagining things?
    Yes, I spell it sabre. I just like it that way.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Dictionary of sabre building terms

Remember kids, using Darth or Master in your user name won't make you cool.

I love this game and I hope it will pwnz!!

I've been following this game loosely. Very glad they addressed the lightsaber clubs . I read some people arguing about the gun sizes. I don't have a problem with any of the irregularities. I'm figuring what this is like 3000 years BBY. I would imagine HUGE leaps in tech from then till Yavin. Clunky blasters are a ok in my book as well as more unimpressive to "trilogy standards" tech. Looking forward to the release.
    "The Dark Side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation." ~Darth Revan~

FINALLY!! A game with decent lightsaber effects.

I'm still sticking to ST:Online. :P

For some reason, that Jedi Enclave doesn't look "Star Warsy" to me. Looks like Oblivion or some other mythical magic game.
    Alderaan shot first.

I don't know about MMO's. I've never been one to play well with others, but I have to say it looks cool. Is it PC only or have they said anything about console ports yet like 360 or PS3?
    "You've failed, Your Highness. I am a JEDI, like my father before me..."

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

yeah thats my question is there a story line? or is it only the star wars galaxies pay monthly style?