Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: US 2.0 Troubleshooting

Default may

it may be a bad batch of components or something. For me, it is better than nothing.

can't test if mine works, the circuit board came off the speaker I got from the shop -_-++++++

Maverick -_-+++++
    New people, read here first. It will answer a lot of your questions ->http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=6430

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Well I ran into similar problems myself but it seemed to me a slight glitch when installing new batteries since once I got it to work it kept working fine. I know for one thing when you first install the batteries you need to break the connection again momentarily and then they seem to work. I also had it wig out on me a couple times during programming but once again it seemed like a fluke as once I tried again it worked fine. After I got it programmed it would start up and everything fine. I of course was really torn between holding off on shipping them all or getting them out to you guys. The 2 I tested did work fine after a few minor glitches. I would assume Ultra and the guys have ran into the same thing and will hopefully chime in someplace.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

from what I can tell it's a problem with the motion sensing, it seems with mine that on the boards movments and shocks above a certain amount cause the board to freak out.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Try this..

wire it up

install batteries

break the battery connection for a sec (just push 2 apart or whatever) until you hear the intro kick in.

without moving the board at all try and go through the menu and set it up.

Once programming is done..try it out.

Report back here.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Hey all.....Tim's suggestion worked perfectly for me. Once you get the batteries in, break the connection for just a sec....boots up every time. Good luck.

I got mine to boot up after a few glitches. Programmed a couple times fine. Turn on and off ok. Then tried to turn it off and the sound was off but the led stayed on and couldn't get it to turn off except by taking a battery out. Still run into some problems like it just stops responding. Taking a battery out and then back in will re-boot and fix it for a while but it still crashes frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMichael View Post
    Hey all.....Tim's suggestion worked perfectly for me. Once you get the batteries in, break the connection for just a sec....boots up every time. Good luck.

i was havin the same issues till Tim said to check here. i had to take out a cell and pop it back in a couple times, it froze halfway thru the menu settings once, sometimes it just powers off after a few seconds on its own, its went from pulse blade to standard blade on its own while powered on. its done some weird stuff.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!

I know this seems basic, but break out a magnifying glass and make sure that you didn't bridge any of the pads.

ok so I've pinpointed my issue to the battery holder, it seems this board is real sensitive to changes in power flow, I'm setting up a rechargable pack to see how that worrks.