Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: US 2.0 Troubleshooting

Well, I have short review up....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VCoCYZInpk

I got through the menu okay that time, but I've had the saber shut down on me or lock up a few times since while attempting to reshoot the video, so I can show the battery set-up for the saber, because I forgot to mention that it was using Li-Ions. I did take some pictures, though!
    Last edited by Jay-gon Jinn; 11-28-2008 at 08:02 PM.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

vid looks good jay-gon your board works just like mine. yours seems to be louder though
    Y'all can go to hell I'm goin to Texas. (David crockett)

Very nice Jay now maybe people will stop crying!!!!!
    Sith Happens

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Duck View Post
    vid looks good jay-gon your board works just like mine. yours seems to be louder though
    Well, what have you got for a resonance chamber? That saber in my vid uses pretty much the entire saber, but there is a 1" x 1" chamber in the pommel.

Quote Originally Posted by TD-2272 View Post
    Very nice Jay now maybe people will stop crying!!!!!
    Yeh, maybe....I have had problems navigating the menu with that button, but Ultra's reset procedure works fine for fixing it. Just set it and forget!!!

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Duck View Post
    Hey Duck, if it was loud outside the saber, but became muffled when you put it in the hilt, you'll need to redesign the acoustics of the hilt itself. Make sure you have a good resonance chamber and a good speaker grill. The board should actually be louder when it's in the hilt if you have good acoustics.
    http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity

I'm going to try it with the vandal switches i ordered a few weeks ago. I'll post my results.
    http://www.judgesabersmith.com

Come join the intergalactic kegger!!

iluminatd on? I got a 16mm one and its still too big

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    Yeh, maybe....I have had problems navigating the menu with that button, but Ultra's reset procedure works fine for fixing it. Just set it and forget!!!
    Yep. Boot up is fine but I do still get crashes in the menu setup. Usually happens when I'm almost done too. Maybe it's my tactile switch? I might try to get a low bounce switch (how can you tell?).

yeah vandals need a dedicated switch-box