Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: US 2.0 Troubleshooting

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    If you have a board and your issues are not fixed by the methods described above then post what your issues are don't just say "what is the refund policy". Ultra and I put a lot of time, effort, and money into making these boards available..can we have at least a day or two to figure out the issues and give us a chance to make everyone happy with their purchase before you start jumping ship.
    Be that as it may I don't appreciate being chastised for a pre-paid purchase that I have concerns about.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Well if you read this thread you would see that most people are getting them to work just fine. So unless you have a board sitting in front of you that is not working then why do you have concerns? Have I or Ultra never 100% satisfied our customers when they have a issue?
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    Well if you read this thread you would see that most people are getting them to work just fine. So unless you have a board sitting in front of you that is not working then why do you have concerns? Have I or Ultra never 100% satisfied our customers when they have a issue?
    Ultra, always. As I posted, he said they're good and I trust that. This is my first dealing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by hullbreach View Post
    Ultra, always. As I posted, he said they're good and I trust that. This is my first dealing with you.
    Well welcome to TCSS, Hullbreach. Strydur is the gold standard for customer service, man, rest assured.
    http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by UltraSWG View Post
    Well welcome to TCSS, Hullbreach. Strydur is the gold standard for customer service, man, rest assured.
    I'm sure that's true, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by hullbreach View Post
    I can say from experience that Strydur is one of the best in the business when it comes to customer service....I'd say it's a toss up between he and Ultra for that title.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Default Rechargeable Battery Packs

Tim,

Has anyone tried this with the rechargeable packs from the shop? I have the AAA 1000 MAH pack and am wodering if I should stick with these or switch to the Ultrafire Li Ions? Thanks all

Sorry if I was a little harsh. We sent out over 150 orders for these and the last thing I want is a return stampede before we even figure out there is something wrong with them that cant be easily fixed.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    I can say from experience that Strydur is one of the best in the business when it comes to customer service....I'd say it's a toss up between he and Ultra for that title.
    Note to self..leave a few items out of jay-gons next order

Jedi-Bowls..
    I think the main issue would be breaking that connection for a sec. But a recharge kill/switch would solve that issue as well. So you should not have any problems going that route.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop