Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: US 2.0 Troubleshooting

So has anyone tested these out yet using the guarded momentary switches? I have a few sabers that were going to use the US 2.0 and those switches.

I'm glad to see there is some action being taken on this issue, but I'm as surprised as anyone that Ultra got a response on a Holiday like that from the manufacturer! I look forward to the video Ultra, will it be on your youtube channel?

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Yup, it will be on my channel, I'm uploading now.
    http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by UltraSWG View Post
    Yup, it will be on my channel, I'm uploading now.
    Cool, I just subscribed!

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    So has anyone tested these out yet using the guarded momentary switches? I have a few sabers that were going to use the US 2.0 and those switches.

I'm glad to see there is some action being taken on this issue, but I'm as surprised as anyone that Ultra got a response on a Holiday like that from the manufacturer! I look forward to the video Ultra, will it be on your youtube channel?
    Yeah look for my post a few back, I'm using one now and it's hit and miss if you push in quick enough it works but it's tricky
    Sith Happens

Quote Originally Posted by TD-2272 View Post
    Yeah look for my post a few back, I'm using one now and it's hit and miss if you push in quick enough it works but it's tricky
    Thanks, I missed the part where you listed the switch as a momentary guarded from Tim!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Diah View Post
    Hey ConnorMichael,

How is it working once its booted up? Is your only issue the boot-up?
    When I switched to the heavy duty switch the menu issues went away.....

What's the return policy on these boards?

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMichael View Post
    When I switched to the heavy duty switch the menu issues went away.....
    is that the anti-vandal mom?
    Sith Happens

Can someone post a link to the video or Ultras channel please
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

I would guess that the video is still uploading or processing, but here's his youtube channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/UltraSWG