Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: US 2.0 Troubleshooting

hahahahahahahahhahahhahahahah
    Sith Happens

As my video will show, there really aren't any problems at all with the board. Youtube is taking a LONG time to process my video.

And hullbreach, my return policy is the same as it's always been, but seriously, nothing is wrong with the board, there's no need to panic.
    http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity

Sweet, thanks guys looking forward to the video.
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

I've had a couple of videos that took almost twenty minutes to process....

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

You can use all the mom switches we sell. Some will take a little more work getting through the setup though. You can use a tactile which seems to work better to get it programmed and then switch to a different switch once it is set up.

The return policy is..once we have a few days to test them and figure out what can and cant be done we will let you know. If you have a board and your issues are not fixed by the methods described above then post what your issues are don't just say "what is the refund policy". Ultra and I put a lot of time, effort, and money into making these boards available..can we have at least a day or two to figure out the issues and give us a chance to make everyone happy with their purchase before you start jumping ship.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Quote Originally Posted by UltraSWG View Post
    As my video will show, there really aren't any problems at all with the board. Youtube is taking a LONG time to process my video.

And hullbreach, my return policy is the same as it's always been, but seriously, nothing is wrong with the board, there's no need to panic.
    Appreciate that Ultra. I'm just beginning to build my own sabers so the mechanics of setting this thing straight was starting to sound a little overwhelming to a n00b like me, but if you say there's nothing wrong with the boards, that's good enough for me. Thanks

Well as I was working with my board today, went to put it in my hilt, turned it on twice, the second time it cut off power and now has not been able to turn on since. That kind of worries me. =(
    twitch.tv/sigfreda

Quote Originally Posted by TD-2272 View Post
    is that the anti-vandal mom?
    Yeah, bad thing is Im gonna have to drill a hole the size of a 50 cent piece to fit in in my hilt...lol

Yeah thats the thing once you get through a complete setup the board works perfectly!!! I'm happy with it
    Sith Happens