Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Black Friday @ walmart

I don't like crowded stores either, I find myself going back to my old football position, fullback. I just want to run through or over the crazed shoppers.
    Last edited by Do-Clo; 11-26-2008 at 09:00 PM.
    ;

Do-Clo Custom Sabers
    http://doclocustomsabers.com/
    Replica Prop Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Do-Clo View Post
    I don't like crowed stores either, I ind myself going back to my old football position, fullback. I just want to run through or over the crazed shoppers.
    Oh please go out on Friday then and let me know where. I so want to see that!!
    "Great Warrior? Wars Not Make One Great."

*suddenly has visions of a bunch of 501st troops and a Vader clearing a path for a Palpy at a crowded mall*

*giggles uncontrollably*

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Leximus View Post
    Plus I've got hasbro boards comin out of every orifice as it is!
    You must be installing them incorrectly. :P
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!

I got lucky and went today (Monday) after Black Friday and Wal-Mart still has them marked down to $10. I don't know if they just didn't sell as many as they meant to or if this is a mistake but I'm tempted to buy more than I need. I'm sure I can find something to do with the part that isn't a sound board. Multicolored blade anyone?

Upon opening this one, I realized it runs on 2 C batteries rather than the 3 AA's most the Hasbro's run on. I didn't see a thread about them, anyone know if they can support 4AA?