Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday @ walmart

Default Black Friday @ walmart

While the latest CF and US are shipping, us underprivileged saber smiths can go stand in line on Black Friday at Wal-mart. Between 5am and 11am they will be selling Hasbro lightsabers (the current spring loaded ones) for $10. So if some sound is better then no sound and you have a Hamilton and some patience(or maybe a lot of patience) head to Wal-mart for the chaos that is Black Friday .
    "Great Warrior? Wars Not Make One Great."

Sheesh. I make it a personal rule to avoid Black Friday like the plague. I'd want my lightsaber to be working just to brave those crowds!

"Lady, you'd better back away from that [insert low-stock item here] before I have to get... unpleasant." *snap-hiss*

LOL when I was in college and when I worked at Wal-Mart for 3 long and miserable years, I always got stuck working both Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I sure as heck don't even go shopping on that day now that I have a 'normal job'.
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!

I worked far too long in retail to EVER, EVER go shopping on black friday.

Plus I've got hasbro boards comin out of every orifice as it is!
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Two hasbro and my baby (ultrasound) here
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!

I'm tempted to go to Harbor Freight on Friday, but that's about it.

Maybe, maybe Best Buy if I'm feeling insane; to get the Transformers Blu Ray for $10.
    Yes, I spell it sabre. I just like it that way.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Dictionary of sabre building terms

Remember kids, using Darth or Master in your user name won't make you cool.

yeah...black friday at toys r u is hell. parents are vicious beings and how did i deal with them...simply with "no we don't have any wiis in stock nor will we till after the new year did you even bother reading the huge sign outside!"
    ...YUP!

oh wow, look at all the pent up hostilities!!! Come on people its Christmas!! Its fun!! Black Friday and Christmas eve are the best days to be out shopping (And I'm even a Jew)!! Its a trip to see the deep enter workings of the human mind. But then again I don't let people get to me and I love to people watch.
    "Great Warrior? Wars Not Make One Great."

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I do not like the public, and I hate crowds.

I'm staying home Friday.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!