Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Comparisson between several diffusers

Excellent stuff!! How much Polypropylene did you use?

Less talk, more action........

Here's an old photo pre mirror tip of abead blas next to a MR. With the addition of the mirror it is even throughout the blade.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Protein5000

Excellent stuff!! How much Polypropylene did you use?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

About 7 feet

Born of Sith, seduced by the light.

Hey Gilu
    Great comparison pic. I've found that a double wrap of my blade film gets the second half of the blade much more evenly lit, but the core itself becomes much softer, rather than that sharp, laser like beam. It's a pain to install, but I looks much better in my opinion.
    I wonder what a double wrap used with the poly would look like? Hmmmmmm.........[8D]

Corbin

Corbin@CorbinsComponents.com

Thanks for the Comparison Gelu!! Extremely valuable information this is.

Tiberius

nice to see posts from you again Corbin, long time no see. hows it been goin?

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Hi again.
    Here's a picture that was sent to me by a customer that ordered a double wrap blade. Unfortunately, without the other blades to set next to it with the same lighting, camera shutter speed and LED power, it's not a fair comparison. I still thought I'd post a pic though.

Corbin

well i know the dbl wrap film i got from you to use in the great saber blade looks really good lit up. i posted a pic of it

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Good to hear from you corbin and I love the Custom Blade you made me, it is my favorite.[]

The Power of the Force Compells You!!

Marc E.

Here is a pic of the blade in Yoda's FX Graflex :