Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Peacemaker...mhscf4.1

They might have been arranged before Tim said that.
    I think he'll still do some custom stuff to existing MHS parts, but to a lesser extent than he used to.
    Yes, I spell it sabre. I just like it that way.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Dictionary of sabre building terms

Remember kids, using Darth or Master in your user name won't make you cool.

maybe that is true... but it shouldnt have been treated as an absurd question to ask.. even though Tim was stated as being a noted as a 'master craftsman'.. doesnt mean anyone coudl knwo if he meant all parts..some parts or what.. especially if Tim stated he wasnt doing custom work any more.

Nice..Very nice! I wish I had the funds to make something like that and a wife that would let me.

Thanks for the comments guys...
    Yes... Tim is the master sabersmith in question...to my knowledge he agreed to do this before he posted that he wouldn't be doing custom parts anymore....The pommel and blade-holder are from the saberbuilder as designed by ArkaiHalon.. but from before it was spilt into a store builder and a custom builder...Then I asked if he could make a finned part out of a 2 inch extension...but this gear section he created is way beyond anything I was seeing in my head...I think it's one of the coolest saber parts I've ever seen...Solar Flat Black is off the hook....the clamp in the pics is temporary from King of Parts... I'm having JQ Lightsabers build a collar/switchplate with a slot for a crystal chamber...I'll probably have Tim media blast the Collar so it will look similar in finish to the stand in....
    Last edited by beggarsoutpost; 11-24-2008 at 05:15 PM.

KI-ADI-MUNDI on FX-SABERS.com

Talking

wow nice saber my friend!!congrats!!

Excellent, very bold looking, aggressive, hardy looking saber. The black and silver mesh real well without looking to Sith-Y (if I remember right you were going green so im assuming not sith)

I also notice a little board, maybe a chipboard under the bubble slider panel. What is it you have going on there?

Council Member
    Jedi Master

It's always nice when someone digs your work. Thanks for the kudos on the design, But the real credit is yours. That's a fantastic looking saber. Great Job.

lovely saber mate.

TCSS Resident Annoyance
    NOOBS: Don't be annoying, thats my job, GO HERE

Oh verry nice

Maverick
    New people, read here first. It will answer a lot of your questions ->http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=6430

Wow. That saber is just down right hot.
    Very classy look to it, the grip's powder coating design is flawlessly done, and that emitter fits the saber perfectly in appearance.

Awesome. Awesome to the max.
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin