Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Concept Lightsabers

KOTOR 2 was made by Obsidian Lex'

Thank you Veg, I knew that didn't sound right
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Actually from what ive been informed, I believe its a Krayt Dragon Tooth, imbibing the saber with more dark side of the force energy... being that they were attracted to Dark Side relics it would make a bit more sense.. and just that extra bit of evilness.

Either way.. its still ugly

Quote Originally Posted by 37H4N View Post
    Not a fan of the jedi saber but the sith saber looks awesome! I believe it's a rancor tooth on the bottom. Kinda cool but at the same time kinda not.

The cartoony-ness of WoW was fine since I was used to playing WC3. Hopefully it will feel cool enough for SW but not uber cartoony. Time will tell.

I would way rether Have a cartoonish look and great playability than Ultra realisim and have the game suck. and as far as the lightsabers go I'd rather they work on the fighting system instead of making the lightsabers cool. Hopefully they can work everything out so it can pleases everyone but chances are some people will not be fans
    there are alternatives to fighting..............like gettin the hell outa here!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joshrock View Post
    I would way rether Have a cartoonish look and great playability than Ultra realisim and have the game suck. and as far as the lightsabers go I'd rather they work on the fighting system instead of making the lightsabers cool. Hopefully they can work everything out so it can pleases everyone but chances are some people will not be fans
    Yeah but, as Star Wars fans will ultimately be the ones playing the game, it's high time someone darn well delivers:

- a decent story line that is worthy of the KOTOR title

- a game that has brilliant graphics and visuals, and none of this oversized big eyed cartoonish crap

- designs, styles, etc that just don't suck

- single and multiplayer capabilities. Lets face it, some of us are willing to shell out $$ for pay for play, but I sure as hell am not
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!

each class has their own story line, and if ur in a group other story aspecs open up.
    "There are no Jedi who cannot be Seduced! With time they will all Fall. Do not underestimate the Temptations of the Dark Side!"

+LordBane+

Quote Originally Posted by Alcfalath View Post
    Actually from what ive been informed, I believe its a Krayt Dragon Tooth, imbibing the saber with more dark side of the force energy... being that they were attracted to Dark Side relics it would make a bit more sense.. and just that extra bit of evilness.

Either way.. its still ugly
    That makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Coming from a history of WoW I'm used to paying to play but it would be nice not to have to. But in the end if I have to pay to play then so be it, if the story and gameplay ect. is great then I don't mind.

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

Meh. I reserve judgment until closer to release.

That said, eww.

*goes back to waiting for Stargate Worlds*

Quote Originally Posted by Kant Lavar View Post
    Meh. I reserve judgment until closer to release.

That said, eww.

*goes back to waiting for Stargate Worlds*
    Mmm Stargate Worlds
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!

Stargate Worlds just sent out another newsletter. Definitely looking good so far.