Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Where'd You Get that "Handle?"

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I hear you... that's one of the things that has suffered. I was in groups that played Disney, Carnegie, JFK Center in DC... I had to drop lessons when I got to college. I couldn't keep up. I just play in the bands now.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

Want to roleplay in the SW universe? Visit:
    </center>

Protein5000 coz I'm a bodybuilder, and everyone knows how obsessed I am with getting my daily requirements in.

I was at my mates birthday, and my mate was trying to get my attention and he goes "Protein.....Preoteina......Protein Machine.....Protein5000! Pass the bread!" We couldn't stop laughing lol.

Less talk, more action........

Mine's from Eddie Izzard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    HK-47: Extrapolation: 98% probability the miniature organic's [Jawa] tribe has been captured by the sand people and he wants us to mount a rescue. Revan: What about the other 2%? HK-47: Explanation: 2% probability that the miniature organic meatbag is just looking for trouble and wants us to blast him, although this may just be wishful thinking on my part, master. -Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Blog Entries

Mine is actually an acronym of my full name + "blade".
    Vince-A. D. E. + blade. It worked well for Ebay.

Lightsaber Warning Label: "CAUTION: Do NOT attempt to sharpen blade."

Mine Comes from Stargate SG-1. It is an honorable Jaffa Greeting. It's Kind of like "live long and prosper" or "Nanoo Nanoo". I have done my share with bands. High Scool marching - Jazz Bands- State concert- State Symphoinic- College Music All aspects as i majored in MUSIC at East Carolina and Virginia universties. I n high school the band was where it was at. We went to competition in cool places like myrtle and Daytona beaches. We chilled onthe beach while all the non music geeks slaved in the class room. It shows most kids mentallity in my area really wasn't too smart. Ran Lights and sound for bands and still have lots of freinds that continue success in that field. By the way i was a Brass Man. Started on Coronet then to Baritone Horn. Finally went to Trumpet as my major but have had to at least make a sound on them all.

Well mine is pretty self explanatory. Cyber = computer Jedi = Me[8D]

My "handle" comes from KOTOR, my favorite class is a Jedi Sentinel. I bet no one could guess were the "Saber" part comes from lol. I also like the idea of using a Lightsaber to defend those who can't defend themselves(I was totaly light side before I left Taris); thus SaberSentinel.

My signature is also along those lines: try to solve a conflict without fighting; but if you have to fight, kick some serious but.

Speak softly and carry a big lightsaber.

Mine came from the first computer I built(cost $692) and Virus for the trouble I got into useing it... It just kinda stuck. everywhere...
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">naasher said
    It gives you a Coruscanti name: First Name: Take the first two letters or first syllable of your first name and the first three letters of your middle name. Hyphenate the result.
    Surname: Take the first three letters of your last name and combine it with the first two letters/syllable of your mother's maiden name.

According to the formula,<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I would Be Ti-Dav Watle

I came form the other side of the band room <font color="purple">!LONG LIVE VOCAL ENSEMBLE!!!</font id="purple">

VIrus 692- [img=left] http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/j/jedi.gif[/img=left]
    Life Liberty and the prusuit of insainaity!

mine according to that site that gives you the name, is supposed to be: Lan-Ed-Hetul, but i just use Lan-Ed-Tul instead, to me it just sounds better.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Well, guess it's about time I post mine in here!! After all, (I) was referred to in the first post! [8D][]

I came up with mine not as any specific name, but more a TYPE of Jedi. There are Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters, etc. I created the Jedi Ranger(s), as a cross between Aragorn, the Rangers from B5, and a Jedi Knight/Master. More combat-oriented, long-term, out-there, "lone ranger", underworld type missions.

I created my costume around this idea. No actual name for my character yet, but when I come up with something, I'm going to start some writing some SW fanfic.

<center>
    http://www.members.shaw.ca/Dahak/</center>