Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Clone Wars Ultimate Lightsaber - How-to-wire guide

oh i thought he meant like the speaker would function on overdrive while it was turning off.
    yeah do what jae-gon says and you should be fine.
    "The force alone is my ally, and it shall guide me to my destiny."

okay sorry to bring this thread back form the dead, but...

i have the original Ultimate Lightsaber (bulb instead of LEDs)

anyone know how to wire it up? i have the old corbin driver like the one in the diagram on page 7 of this thread. it might help get me started but if anyone has details on the original bulb style ultimate kit... that would rock.

thanks!

Okay, so I really made a mess out of my board. I have one of the boards you get from disney world/land and they are the same thing. I lost the speaker, and have a much smaller one from a different toy connected to it. but it won't work. Also, I tried to replace the 3 momentary switches with 1 three way toggle switch, but it won't work. And, I have to use a different battery pack, but it wont't work. Any Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by amateur View Post
    Okay, so I really made a mess out of my board. I have one of the boards you get from disney world/land and they are the same thing. I lost the speaker, and have a much smaller one from a different toy connected to it. but it won't work. Also, I tried to replace the 3 momentary switches with 1 three way toggle switch, but it won't work. And, I have to use a different battery pack, but it wont't work. Any Ideas?
    Honestly? My idea would be to throw the board away and move on to a more meaningful project. This was fun to toy around with (pun intended), but it's more trouble than it's worth, and there's nothing you can do with this that you can't do better and more easily using other available items. But if you're intent on doing it, I have two unopened CWULs you are welcome to.
    There's always a bigger fish.

That would be awesome! I guess I really am obsessing over figuring this out. Do you really want to give one to me?