Thread: MR module dimensions

Default MR module dimensions

so i just went through page after page of info for the master replicas sound boards... and i didnt see anything about the dimensions for the plastic casing for these sound boards.
    my question... how long are the different MR board plastic casings WITH the speaker/battery modules? it looks like the cheapest ones right now are the 05/07 anakin ROTS and the ANH/ESB vader.

my basic plan is to get my hands on one sith setup and one jedi setup for builds im doing for my brothers' christmas presents. id like to attach the sound module into the hilt using a chassis disk to keep it firmly in place and have the battery modules removable from the pommel end. i believe i have read somewhere that the plastic casings will fit into a normal MHS section, im just worried that the modules may end up being too long for the builds i am planning.

Last time I checked, the stock Mr electronics housings did not fit in any of the MHS parts. Of os.possible that the newer Hasbro electronics might for, since I haven't had many of those on my work bench.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

*sigh* oh well lol. worst things have happened. i might still do a MR board in their sabers... its either that or cheapo harbro boards with the LEDs wired into the speaker output like i did for my first build. i would LOVE to put PCs into them but i doubt i will have the money by then
    thanks for the info though Jay! im just glad i didnt spend all the money for the battery pack setup and not be able to use it!