Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: LEDgraflex?

Default LEDgraflex?

Hi, is the LED Graflex adapter a blade holder, or what is it?

Yo, i´m a newbee so please be patient.

Yep. It holds the blade and houses the LED...all in one beautiful aluminum package.

...how will you know the light unless you have seen the dark? How will you know the good unless you have flirted with the evil?

alright... but does it fit in a zink tube(1-1/4" x 12")?

Yo, i´m a newbee so please be patient.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Only the 1 1/2 tube.

Curious... are you German or some other european nation? You keep spelling it zink instead of sink.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

Want to roleplay in the SW universe? Visit:
    </center>

I was also curious about this, so you can actually use this for a sink tube as long as it's one of the size you mentioned?

The graflex is slighlty smaller than the normal 1.5" sink tube so the adapter would tend to be loose in the tube it may fit better in a heavy duty sink tube the 20 guage thickness. But be prepared to have to use something to fill the space between the tube and the holder. A better solution would be to order the mhs sink tube adapter and the mhs blade holder and then ask Tim to machine it down so the entire thing will slide inside the sink tube.

Do-Clo
    Don't make me destroy you...

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

They are not designed to go in a sink tube. They are designed for a graflex or graflex replica. They are smaller and would fit very loose in a sink tube.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

TO XWINGBAND:

No, i am Danish(i´m 15, i coud not remember how to spell "sink")

Yo, i´m a newbee so please be understanding.

Spraken ze doitch? i know, i spelled it wrong, dont beat me up.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

OK guys, maybe you can help me out here. I am looking on Ebay at the graflex 3 cells and I'm trying to figure out what would be the best way to go.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/GRAFLEX-3-CELL-L...QQcmdZViewItem
    This seems like a good value but I want to build this up with TCSS stuff since that's avalible. I know it's EL and I am still tilting which way to go since I want that original ANH look. Does anyone know if the holder can be swaped out with Tim's. I also found:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Graflex-3-Cell-S...QQcmdZViewItem
    This seems nice but maybe a little on the high side I know that there is another site that has something like this for less but I don't know whether or not they are the same. And of course, there are the ones that come with the goodies that make the flash a saber[?] Needless to say I am a little perplexed and I would just as soon buy everything here at the store. Any help would be appreciated, Tim if you have any suggestions are recommendations I would be thankful.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi