Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Any chance we can get a Shiny Yellow Gold here?

Default Any chance we can get a Shiny Yellow Gold here?

Hey Tim,

If enough people were interested, do you think you would be able to get a shiny yellow gold powder coat here? I was perusing some of the powdercoating sites online and I saw some really nice colours, so if you are able to get one from your supplier that would be awesome...

Of course it would all depend on how many people were interested in that colour... So if anyone would be, speak up and hopefully there will be enough of us to warrant a new colour to the section

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

E-mail me a link to the color you are referring to.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Will do, just need to find the exact place again.. im off to be now but as soon as I get up ill find it and send it your way

I cant find the site... my pc wiped all my history... :S damn it.. it was the type of gold that went on Mechanical Parts, like for Motorcycles.. it was a really awesome colour :S

If you can't find it here, then it probably doesn't exist. Tiger Dylac is one of the leaders of the PC world.

http://www.tiger-coatings.us/index.p...ssdownload_pi2

I'm kind of liking this transparent gold, or this brilliant brass.
    Last edited by Er Dan Gill; 11-14-2008 at 10:57 PM.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

I'll let you know how brilliant brass looks.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Cheers guys this was exactly where i was looking :P I recognised it instantly It was the Transparent Gold i looked at originally, but that Brilliant Brass just took the cake..

LDM, ill be very very much appreciative if you can get back to me on that, that is assuming you are using it yourself in the future (judging by your post ). Ill be eagerly awaiting the results

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Alcfalath View Post
    Cheers guys this was exactly where i was looking :P I recognised it instantly It was the Transparent Gold i looked at originally, but that Brilliant Brass just took the cake..

LDM, ill be very very much appreciative if you can get back to me on that, that is assuming you are using it yourself in the future (judging by your post ). Ill be eagerly awaiting the results
    Yeah, I ordered some and will try it out this week.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Well as long as we're posting colors we like I'll toss in Prismatic Black and Shimmering Blue.