Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have any sabers they want to sell?

Exclamation Does anyone have any sabers they want to sell?

I'm just lookin to have some fun with the bros, and they all have them...And I want one. I am very lazy, and I don't feel like ordering and making my own... and I don't have the money. If someone has one(any) they want to get rid of, then I would gladly buy it, and pay shipping/handling.

Winning the fight isn't everything. It's the only thing, and you have two options- TapouT or PassouT.
    Official Saber Concepts Saber Designer

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Based on what you've said, this is not the place for you. This is a D.I.Y. forum attached to a store. Sales are not allowed, and laziness is looked down upon.

Everyone here is motivated and working on building their own sabers. If this does not appeal to you , please find another site.

Thank you.

You know, it is kind of RUDE to just traipse into a place like TCSS and start asking for people to SELL you stuff. As Eastern has stated, this IS a Store based forum.

And there is NO way to bypass that undeniable fact.

Why not actually check out some of the stuff that is offered here in the STORE for sale, and build your own?

If you are looking for Sabers to BUY that are pre-made... TRY EBAY...

Whatever bro, you obviously don't appreciate sarcasm, or someone who supports his/her family, hence the fact that I don't have that much money that allows for something like this. Like I said, I am new to this whole thing, I ran across novastar's youtube posts, and got a little interested, since my buddies have these things. But it's w/e, cause I am new to this, and I didn't come here just to be chased away by people. Who knows, maybe I will learn to uild one on ym own, but like I said, I have no idea how to go about doing that, or what parts I need, and what wiring, design, etc... but thanks for the quick response!

Winning the fight isn't everything. It's the only thing, and you have two options- TapouT or PassouT.

Quote Originally Posted by mmafighter View Post
    Whatever bro, you obviously don't appreciate sarcasm, or someone who supports his/her family, hence the fact that I don't have that much money that allows for something like this. Like I said, I am new to this whole thing, I ran across novastar's youtube posts, and got a little interested, since my buddies have these things. But it's w/e, cause I am new to this, and I didn't come here just to be chased away by people. Who knows, maybe I will learn to uild one on ym own, but like I said, I have no idea how to go about doing that, or what parts I need, and what wiring, design, etc... but thanks for the quick response!
    Sarcasm? Family support... Hooboy... This n00b don't know me too well do he?

Not meaning to chase you away there friend... but This is TCSS not a flea market.
    Last edited by Darth Morbius; 11-13-2008 at 06:46 PM.

Ugh. I guess I have gone about this the wrong way. And I like your term for someone new to the scene.... idk. But I havent said one attacking thing towards anyone on here, so, why do I get the same? And I guess I DON't know you too well. And maybe that is a good thing.

Dude! Not cool! Darth Morbius is right and he's never been anything but kind and helpful to me. This is Totally not the place. If you're looking for something like that, you may want to try FX sabers or Star Wars Space - I think that they both have a forum just for this type of thing, buying and selling. Or there's always ebay.
    "You've failed, Your Highness. I am a JEDI, like my father before me..."

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

Default Last

Last being who tried to buy/sell sabers on this forum.

Thanks Rob, I guess I'll go try those sites. Thanks for the info, and I respect the fact that you can make suggestions without criticizing. And as for darth, he hasnt been helpful to me at all. But Anyways, thanks dude!

OMG, DUDE! Dead kitty pic! HARDCORE! We could use a guy like you in the New Order of the Sith (Kitty is just sleeping, right?)
    "You've failed, Your Highness. I am a JEDI, like my father before me..."

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ