Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Glowing switches?

Council Member
    Sith Lord

dude a 16mm is still huge, but at least still workable. Don't go bigger unless you dont mind having a switch that dominates the entire saber!
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

i actually dont mind having a bigger hole it just that i cant find any realy small flat switches like this one. it looks like it would bee a great switch for sabers beacuse you dont have to worry about accidental turn-offs. exactly how much bigger are the switchs compared to the ones tim sells here?
    ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE!
    Canto III of Dante's Inferno

Beware the Power of The Pope!

A lot of it comes down to the depth of the switch guts as much as the face diameter.

........... damn it never thought of that..... so let me gusse the big sliver thing next to the board is the switch right?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vane View Post
    ........... damn it never thought of that..... so let me gusse the big sliver thing next to the board is the switch right?
    You got it in one m8.

DAMN! oh well i gusse that i will just have tim drill me a switch hole for the switch i got here... thanks man lol