Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Here are some pics of one of the new hasbro sound boards

I tried but he hasn't responded yet. May try again later, but I don't want to be a pest.
    "You've failed, Your Highness. I am a JEDI, like my father before me..."

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Good stuff, Rob. I have one coming, but it doesn't look like it would be too difficult to wire a remote switch. And if not, an internal chassis would certainly help with the stability issue.

Thanks for the "preview". I'll let yous all know how it goes.

Not a problem! If you get it to work right, please let me know how you wire it up.

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

He probably just soldered right to the board.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

just leave the switch and solder another momentary switch to the leads that go to the switch. You can just ignore the one on the board if you can't find a way to use it.

This board actually looks pretty simple to wire. Not really that difficult to figure out when everything is labeled.

You can solder wires to those types of switches fairly easily:

Just use care when soldering to the traces, so you don't create a bridge. That's an old vader Hasbro board, but I'll bet that underneath that grey button, is a similar set of traces on the board.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

seeing how i don't have the guts to gut that set cause the wife bought it for me, it's good to see that someone gutted it and what not. THanks for the photos maybe i'll get one myself and see what i can do with it.
    ...YUP!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I have one waiting for me in my complex's front office - which is closed up for the time being...

send me a wiring diagram on what you did, if you get it to work. I've pussed-out for the time being and bought a force action vader for $15.00 at walmart tonight to use on this build and I'll save this one for when I get a little more info on how you guys wire it up. I'll save it for my cool new sith saber! MMMMMMMMMMMM, sith saber!

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

Well, it's obvious that this board has clash sounds, but it doesn't appear to have any swing sounds. Am I mistaken?
    Follow Your Bliss