Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: saber hilt ?

That design is nothing to laugh at. Looks good. Also looks like it will be alot of work (but those always end up as the best sabers anyways).

I always draw my saber designs out by hand. One thing that might help is if you draw it again with all the dimensions written in a different colour. As it stands it is a bit tricky to tell how big certain parts are (I.E. is there enough room for batteries etc.). I always find this can be very helpful. If you draw it to scale, you could even lay your pieces on the design to make sure it will all fit. It will make it a lot easier for us to help you further

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    O.K., I am NOT an artist so laugh all you want, I did. This is just 1 of many drawn concepts. Any constructive criticism is welcome on the design to make it better. Thank you. I have more pics if needed, so we all can laugh some more Ha Ha
    Any particular reason you ripped 4 claws off of Exar Kun's lightsaber? Just kidding, it actually looks like a fusion of the Dark Woman's lightsaber and Exar Kun's. Will you be able to turn one blade on at a time like Darth Maul, or will you make it so just one switch turns them both on?
    I refuse to accept your reality and substitute it with my own.

Default saber hilt

Yes, I hope to have 2 on off switches. The "dagger" hilt will only be long enough to fit the palm of my hand (so I'm 5-7, 5-8 so pretty small ha ha). In case you would need to throw it at an enemy or something. I thinking about having sound only on the main red saber, and the yellow just light because of the small space. So only 1 soundboard, and 2 LED lights. O.K. I will re-draw with some color and make it the size needed to give all a better idea. Thank you. Yes the claws I stole from that saber (Exar Kun's) but I love the claw look. I am not sure where to acquire such claws, or the plastic crystals for that matter but Home Depot did not have much to choose from. I am also looking for a clear plastic piece to show off the crystals. I am looking for more of the Apprentices SWTFU look when it comes to the crystal display. Awesome game!!! Anyone still doing custom work out there?