Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dead Space!!!

Default Dead Space!!!

OMFG!!!!!! This game is good and the scarriest one I have ever played. I just started playing and WOW!!! The way it's put together is perfect the lighting is amazing and just adds to the scary effect. It's a werid story. I am stopping there so I don't ruin it for those who want to risk a nights sleep and play.
    "There are no Jedi who cannot be Seduced! With time they will all Fall. Do not underestimate the Temptations of the Dark Side!"

+LordBane+

Its such a repetitive game, that's the only thing that annoys me about it

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

yeah the whole go here do that over and over sucks. But it's good none the less.
    "There are no Jedi who cannot be Seduced! With time they will all Fall. Do not underestimate the Temptations of the Dark Side!"

+LordBane+

I´m playing it... Yeah, scary. Good graphics also, has a good mix between Alien and Event Horizon. I´m really enjoying it...

Yeah it is. I am only on chapter 3

+LordBane+

Beat it

Maverick
    New people, read here first. It will answer a lot of your questions ->http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=6430

I really like it. Do any of u guys have the dvd or comics? I've got the movie but haven't watched it yet.
    "You've failed, Your Highness. I am a JEDI, like my father before me..."

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

Ooooh I reallywant DVD cause I really wantto know back story. And am looking for comics online cause I can't find anyware

+LordBane+

Wait. I think on amazon u can preorder the whole series in hard back and I believe it comes out next month, but I would have to check to be sure. I'm gonna pick one up when they hit. It'll probably be cheaper than trying to find each issue.

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

Just checked...right now the list price is $16.49 and should be released on or around December 17th. I'll post a link.

http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Space-Ant...=36GAE997G47TE

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ