Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ryan vs Dorkman

I can understand. Here I am at the ripe ol' age of..well, let's just say I saw ESB's orig theater release, I have the Lando glass from BK, and I might have gone to the orig theater release of ANH, but I might not have the clearest memory of it. (I did see Jaws; I cried at the end [V] )

*Force Pushes away tears* But anyway, I totally plan to keep up this "childish" pursuit of building, talking about, and eventually, choreographing battles with these Sabers, Homemade. Much to the chagrin of my fiancee, who has other plans for our workshop in the basement. But, let us not forget: Those were Grown A$$ Men making the films we idolize now. Maybe it's our turn.

By the by, anybody (yourself included, Mr. Grayson)reading this relatively close to Maryland?

You don't need to see any identification.

Cool video! I just took a look and I think it's pretty dang good! Hat's off to those two.

Tiberius

Maryland? Nope.
    I'm way down in Texas.

Occasionally I'll end up in Baltimore whenever I go to visit my grandmother who lives in Lancaster, PA. The old fly-up-to-Baltimore-then-stay-a-while-and-visit-the-huge-Barnes-&-Noble-before-driving-up-to-Pennsylvania routine never gets old.

Oh, and congrats on your engagement, Naashar. [8D]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Nightwing

Maryland? Nope.
    I'm way down in Texas.

Occasionally I'll end up in Baltimore whenever I go to visit my grandmother who lives in Lancaster, PA. The old fly-up-to-Baltimore-then-stay-a-while-and-visit-the-huge-Barnes-&-Noble-before-driving-up-to-Pennsylvania routine never gets old.

Oh, and congrats on your engagement, Naashar. [8D]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Thanks, cuzzo! I really don't think she knows what she's getting herself into, but either way, she's gonna get a nice marathon viewing of parts I thru VI. Clone Wars, too!

How far is Lancaster from York, PA? That's where our house is; we settle next week, in fact. (My God; where does the time go?)
    Besides, you're talkin' like Texas is really that far away! lol Jokes, man. You guys got a <u>lot</u> of real estate. I had the chance to drive crosscountry with a couple of my old shipmates; we took I-10 from CA, and it took us two days to cross TX alone. What part of Texas, fam?

I'm in Virginia and I have family all around Baltimore area.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by naashar
    How far is Lancaster from York, PA?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Oh, it's pretty close. Only a small county away.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by naashar
    lol Jokes, man. You guys got a <u>lot</u> of real estate. I had the chance to drive crosscountry with a couple of my old shipmates; we took I-10 from CA, and it took us two days to cross TX alone. What part of Texas, fam?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">North Texas. I'm in a small (but highly developed) suburbian town in the Dallas-Fort Worth area called North Richland Hills. (as opposed to regular Richland Hills)
    I'm actually right next to the northern intersection of hwy 377 and hwy 820.

Ok! See what I'm sayin'? We got james, myself, and when Mr. Grayson comes up to see his "gammy" [], Nightwing! I sense a cast forming...

Mark, and remember this moment, folks; for it is the doom of men that they forget. (Sorry; I was feeling a bit like Merlin from Excalibur, the movie) [] But, this could be a beginning...

Ok! See what I'm sayin'? We got james, myself, and when Mr. Grayson comes up to see his "gammy" [], Nightwing! I sense a cast forming...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Heh. "Mr. Grayson"... funny. []

That sounds pretty cool. Unfortunately, I've got a couple problems: (1) I won't be up there anytime soon, and (2) As awesome as it sounds, my mom's totally against me meeting anyone from the 'net. Heck, she doesn't even like me being on forums... lol.

If you want, I can talk to my friend and see if it's okay with him if we give you guys the plot for our movie.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Nightwing

Ok! See what I'm sayin'? We got james, myself, and when Mr. Grayson comes up to see his "gammy" [], Nightwing! I sense a cast forming...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Heh. "Mr. Grayson"... funny. []

That sounds pretty cool. Unfortunately, I've got a couple problems: (1) I won't be up there anytime soon, and (2) As awesome as it sounds, my mom's totally against me meeting anyone from the 'net. Heck, she doesn't even like me being on forums... lol.

If you want, I can talk to my friend and see if it's okay with him if we give you guys the plot for our movie.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Does she know your flaunting her convention like this?! j/k Hey, it's cool. No matter how "lost" in the SW Universe we'd like to be, we still gotta remember that it's a very real world we're living in.

Yeah, I think that's fine. Of course, you'd guys get writer credits.
    And credits will do fine.

I can never resist pulling out that line! []

Man, that kid is awsome. I just checked out the work on his site. Proffesional. No wonder Lucas hired him.

Born of Sith, seduced by the light.