Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan vs Dorkman

Default Ryan vs Dorkman

Anyone come across this video?
    A couple of kids and their light stick thingys...[]
    This is why sabers are not allowed at school.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...22470842718521

It is also posted on http://theforce.net/fanfilms/fxproje...dork/index.asp

Enjoy

Nyow!
    /
    =^o^=

Haven't seen it, but I wanted to thank you for posting the thread on self-converting a MRFFX Anakin saber to an LED. I'm a bit hesitant to do it, only because I haven't damaged the original blade! lol

But, the temptation continues to call me, Pookie-Style! I know I'm gonna end up doing it; I just wanna make sure I can do it right!

You don't need to see any identification.

I saw this one before... I actually like it alot. The sword play is pretty good.

The only thing that I don't like is the bad editing/stunts for the hand to hand stuff. For example, Dorkmans spinning back kick to trip the other guy looks kinda cheesey.

Don't get me wrong though, overall I really really like the video. I enjoy it everytime I see it.

-Shawn

That's pretty sweet. The sword play is as good as ROTS I think.
    As for converting naashar, just do it, you wont regret it.

You may start the fight, but I will finish it.

There's actually another video out called Ryan vs. Brandon, I believe, that I think is much better than this one. Same Ryan, but a little older, and better special effects. Although some of the moves look obviously rehearsed, the swordplay is quite impressive.

Can't remember the link to it, but I know I found it on the TFN fanfilm forums. Do a quick search and you should find it.

yeah, this one was pretty awesome. There's another one by a guy named reid nicewonder, it's a huge battle. google video search for "the lightsaber," the pic will be a black screen with nicewonder films or nicewonder presents on it.

{<font color="black">[[[</font id="black">(((<font color="red">o</font id="red">))<font color="gold">EE</font id="gold">[/<font color="blue">==============</font id="blue">

Very well done, one of the better fan films.

Do-Clo
    Don't make me destroy you...

Ryan's got another one on his website re-enacting the first Anakin/Obi vs. Dooku fight, along with other cool special fx stuff. It's pretty cool. his site is www.ryan-w.com

"Chaka, call off Dawson, will ya?!"

Does anyone have any idea what lightsaber fighting style Ryan uses in this film? Brandon appears to be using Form V (Shien/Djem So), but I can't seem to place Ryan's style...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by The Plague

That's pretty sweet. The sword play is as good as ROTS I think.
    As for converting naashar, just do it, you wont regret it.

You may start the fight, but I will finish it.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

It's a good thing that, even for a "jedi", I'm fairly impressionable and open to suggestion. Like I like my women.

I kid, I kid! No misogeny here, baby.

But in all seriousness, I think I'll do it. We'll see how I look on payday.

You don't need to see any identification.