Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: IVE HAD IT WITH THAT POS CAR! Rant inside, ignore if you wish.

Default dream

everyone has a dream car. If I had a choice I would choose this:

When I was your much younger, I wish I would have been involved with a car restoration club. Some people have garages where you can work with a team to rebuild cars.

My car is a '90 Honda Accord. It was my Grandmother's, then my Father's, now it's mine. It's coming up on 185,000 miles and it won't die. Still gets around 24ish miles to the gallon, and goes like a bat out of heck if I need it to.

She needs a lot of work, and if I can get a job, ECONOMY FORBID, I'll get her all nice and worked on.

Go Honda hasid, you'll never regret it.

Maverick
    New people, read here first. It will answer a lot of your questions ->http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=6430

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    Ah down point of a bike. Iam in nebraska, winters here suck!

Now if your tlaking about a pedal bike yeah that would be intresting but still it can get downright cold here.
    Up point of a bike: down the line you'll have a good story for your grand kids
    "Well, back in my day, I had to ride a bike! and not one of those new fangeled hover bikes ether! Ya, and we had winter back then too...Oh this was in Nebraska...no, no, before the zombies took over..."

LMAO!!!!!

Thats too funny annon!

Mav Ive been wanting a honda for a while now but its all about that all mighty $$$
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Council Member
    Sith Lord

hover bike...cool!
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

I want one

Maverick
    New people, read here first. It will answer a lot of your questions ->http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=6430