Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: help with driver board HELP

Default help with driver board HELP

ok my first ? is where can i buy/get a driver board

Start here http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=2087

and read through all the tutorials first.

There is a driver board for sale in the store, but you might decide to do it differently after reading the posts.

Augh! Lazy newbs!
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Jes*$ H. Chri$7! Can't anyone read anything...***top of heat literally blows off in frustration***
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Easy, easy, EASY!

Let's not start destroying the new folks quite THIS quickly!!
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dottore Matto View Post
    Jes*$ H. Chri$7! Can't anyone read anything...***top of heat literally blows off in frustration***
    Well I can SORTA see his frustration. He took all that time to create that list of what to do on making your first LED saber for this reason specifically. I have that thread bookmarked lol.

I get like 10 messages a day (via e-mail, TCSS, Y-tube, etc.) about stuff that most of the regulars here would consider pretty "banal" and easily answered with a little research, but...

I try never to forget that *I* was once asking "silly" questions... when I had no idea about anything regarding electronics. Granted, that was back in 2004/2005 when less info was available via these sites, but... still...

...I try to answer every one of those e-mails, messages, etc. Dang is it tough though...
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Hey, I always try to take pitty on newbs, I was a newb once myself, and we are always newbs in a field unfamiliar to us, but what typically sets us apart from some of the others is that we bother to do a little digging first.

Some people don't want to take the time to do research, they simply want to be spoon fed, a problem partially generated by the computer age and the children part of it. Instant Gratification has its draw backs.
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!

Well any of you newbies out there, I'll be happy to answer any questions you have. Feel free to send me pms.

We were all newbies once, and when you're on an unfamiliar forum, it is not always obvious that theres a tutorial staring you right in the face.

Some of you guys are still newbs, compared to some of the other members here, y'know....
    Last edited by Jay-gon Jinn; 11-06-2008 at 03:26 PM.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.