5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

3 60.00%
  • So so

1 20.00%
  • Lame

1 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Since I had nothing else to do........

Council Member
    Jedi Master

I was a little flattered that two of mine were in there. I wouldn't consider myself to be in the same league as most of the builders in that video.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    Yeah, I saw other's non-TCSS sabers in there too, and thought the same thing....viewers of the video may think that they can make those sabers with parts from TCSS or have Tim make them for them.
    As far as my brass saber goes, it is built on a core of MHS parts. If you sanded the chrome off the sink tubes in the store, you could make 90% of that saber with products from TCSS.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

I was very flattered to have 2 of my sabers featured.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Outstanding, my good man!! Good show, indeed!! Thank you for putting my sabers in there - I'm very flattered and [cheese] "It makes me very proud to be in a community such as this, and with people like you all!" [/cheese]

Two "Saber-igniting" Thumbs up!!

I haven't been able to watch it (it's freezing/stalling for some reason here on my end for the time being), but I'm sure this is the kind of thing the saber community needs more of.

In fact, it's EXACTLY why I made all those weird "LED saber response challenges" for everyone! Er Dan -- definitely use it as a response! In this case, I don't really care which vid you use it to "respond" to, but... yup, this is a good idea (as "imperfect" as it may be).

I did something similar at the end of this vid:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0cWMLMyOr8

THANKS ER DAN! Good stuff...
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Thank you, sir... and now, I have to search through the gallery again to find a particular one from your slideshow.

Thumbs up

Thanks for all the responses everybody.
    This was the first time I had done something like this, and to tell you the truth I was worried that no one would like it, or be upset for using their saber.
    Glad you all like it I spent most of Sunday putting it together, and Sunday evening into very early Monday morning refining it.
    There is so many well crafted sabers here, that my first cut was almost 45 minutes long. Now I don't care how much anybody likes this hobby, I wouldn't sit there that long. So it was tough trimming it down to what is there.

Thanks again everybody, glad it was approved.

And Novastar, I posted a video response for you.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Great video. You've highlighted a lot of the old classics and newer hilts like Mad Hatter's 10W
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Hey,
    I'm thrilled to have made the cut!

Great choice for the music

MC