Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So, how'd it go?!?!

Smile So, how'd it go?!?!

So, how'd everyone's Halloween go?!?! It was actually decently warm up here in Minnesota so the weekend's been great! Did all the kids have fun and get tons of candy? I'm sorry to all you parents for what you get to go through in the next upcoming weeks! Haha! Hopefully everyone was safe as well!!

♫ Dom Dom Dom Da da-Dom Da da-Dom ♪

It didn't go as planned for me. I took my sabers over to a friends place since we hang out on Friday's. It was raining, like it has been since Friday.

So, didn't get to have some halloween fun in the square of his apartment complex and wow the neighbors.

T__T!!!

Maverick T_T
    New people, read here first. It will answer a lot of your questions ->http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=6430

Talking

We had a beautiful Halloween! It was warm enough not to freeze but cool enough not to die in our costumes...and I totally made a little kid cry in the local hospital ER just by looking at him! God! I LOVE Halloween!
    "You've failed, Your Highness. I am a JEDI, like my father before me..."

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

I didn't get to go trick or treating this year because my school had an away football game, and I'm part of the band. However, we all dressed up in costumes, and while the band was playing the Imperial March, me and one of the other members went down to the field and had a duel. I must say, it was quite entertaining.

Haha that's awesome!!! When I was in high school one of my friends was in the orchastra and loved star wars. So when he saw they were going to be playing a star wars melody, him and his friend got the conductor to have a duel on stage in the middle of the song during the concert. They fought for a little bit and then after she killed them, they laid dead on the floor till the end of the song, she went back to conducting with the saber. Haha, it was pretty sweet! The crowd loved it! i wanted to go up there and fight so bad, but i was in the band and we never got to have fun. Band is serus biznus!!!

For see reason, everyone here dressed up as a military person. Mostly US Army, though there were a few Marines, Airmen, and Sailors running around. Think I even saw a couple British Army folks about.

Don't buy the cheap jedi belts you see from Ebay from philippines. They are crap. Mine kept falling apart while I was at my halloween party. I need to lose some weight but the belt just didn't hold together well. poor design.

Even the buckle area was not really riveted. This guy really has shoddy workmanship.

It was otherwise a cool party, one other person dressed as a sith there but I had the lightsaber and he didn't

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

How are people supposed to know you're supposed to be a Sith, if you don't have a red bladed lightsaber?
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

You could dress up in black jedi clothes and go around punching people in the face and giving evil laughs! I bet at least one person will figure out you're sith.

Quote Originally Posted by kant lavar View Post
    think i even saw a couple british army folks about.
    yay for us!!