Thread: Neighbors were watching....

Default Neighbors were watching....

After dark, we took my older son out trick or treating with our "Pex/Pvc Sabers" and homeowners were watching our "battles" from their windows!!! He was Obi bi Wan and complained about having a green saber! I had a red one, of course. He knows his trivia even at 6!!! We were running up and down the streets, almost every house he went to gave him candy and a few kids in generic clone trooper costumes were crying that they wanted sabers like his!! Someone had a P.A. and said "Luke, I am your father" To which I said "But Who's my Mamma?" My wife did not like that
    Because his little brother has Leukemia, http://www.fightfordan.com It made me feel good that for once this year he was the center of attention!!!
    Darth Flatulous

That's awesome, guy! I have a 8 year old cousin that I have helped raise and he is gonna be getting a custom lightsaber soon! I hope he loves it as much as your son does his! I'm just building mine now and I think he's more excited to see it work than I am (and that's saying something)! Kudos to you, my friend for passing on the dream to the next generation!
    "You've failed, Your Highness. I am a JEDI, like my father before me..."

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ