Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gears of war 2

Default Gears of war 2

Alright then, the countdown has begun, how many of us are buying the sequel to the amazing Gears of war???

I came in to Gear pretty late on, the second was already halfway done when I got my hands on a copy of Gears, and I got to say I love it!!!

the plot is great, the combat is easy to get into, and come on let's face it who doesn't love a rifle with a chainsaw bayonet?

just to get you all excited a tiny point of interest, the score this time round is being done by Steve Jablonsky, you know the guy who did the fantastic score for Transformers.

and as an extra special treat here is a preview track he released called "Hope runs deep"

http://www.filefactory.com/file/830e..._runs_deep_mp3

I have to admit, the game looks amazing and now with an amazing score backing it up this game will be one of the games of the year

just curious, how many of us die hard fans ordered the £130 hardcore edition just to get hold of a Lancer replica? lol

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

I'm thinking game of the year already. My brother is a die hard gears of war fan. Ever since he reserved his copy last week hes been popping up from around corners yelling "grubs !!!"

lol I am guilty of walking round my work and asking people to join the Gears and help win the war.

sometimes you get people grin and laugh, others they stare at you and edge slowly away.

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

I've had the limited edition pre-ordered for MONTHS from Amazon! Loved the first one...can't WAIT for this one. I'm so jazzed that I've scheduled a weeks vacation from work to coincide with the launch! It comes Friday at work via UPS - then I'm off 9 days with nothing to do but frag locusts and save humanity!
    "You've failed, Your Highness. I am a JEDI, like my father before me..."

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

damn!!!! over a week of uninterrupted Locust fragging!!!!!!

that aint fair!!!!!!!!! lol

I preordered the limited edition from amazon, and added the amazon only lancer 13lb replica.
    Well worth the money.

Talking

I was TEMPTED! But I just couldn't do it. That would order a bunch of saber parts!
    "You've failed, Your Highness. I am a JEDI, like my father before me..."

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

already completed it(don't ask how I got it...hehhe)!brilliant game!

I've played it as well, and um yeah....GO BUY THIS GAME!!!
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

and now I make people cry with my statement.

the Gamestation exclusive deal with the gold plated Lancer, game etc has dropped from £130 down to a mere £80.

for me that is even better cos with my discount it is now £40 for me WOOHOO!!!!!!!

extra money is going on the splatter head Locust model with Cog Tags, we got them in today and DAAAAAAAAAAYMN are they sweet!!!!!