Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Focus 4.1 Release Announcement

Council Member
    Jedi Master

We are excited here as well, my wife came running out to me in the shop yesterday when she got the email. We both want one for our personal sabers BADLY.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

Council Member
    Jedi Master

I'm going to try to get two of them. One for my MHS saber that has been without sound since I built it a year and a half ago, and one for my next project after I finish my Obi saber. The Obi only gets a Joe Jedi board.

Here's hoping...

You could always get a Ultraboard for the Obi? I think Tim still has some to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie View Post
    I'm going to try to get two of them. One for my MHS saber that has been without sound since I built it a year and a half ago, and one for my next project after I finish my Obi saber. The Obi only gets a Joe Jedi board.

Here's hoping...

I've never ordered a Crystal Focus before, so I don't know how it all works. What's the process? Do I send an email to erv on the day of the CF's release to let him know that I want to purchase one, then wait for his confirmation and then buy one from his site? Or, do I just clumsily try to buy it from his site, send the payment, then wait and see what happens?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPerilous View Post
    I've never ordered a Crystal Focus before, so I don't know how it all works. What's the process? Do I send an email to erv on the day of the CF's release to let him know that I want to purchase one, then wait for his confirmation and then buy one from his site? Or, do I just clumsily try to buy it from his site, send the payment, then wait and see what happens?
    Do the latter, you only need to Email and get confirmation from Erv if you want to buy more then 3 CF's.

Awesome. Now, what if I try to buy a CF and I just miss getting one? Erv will send my money back to me, right? Also, what would the s&h costs be for an American New Yorker like me? I looked everywhere on Erv's for shipping prices, but either they're not there or I'm not looking hard enough.

To find out shipping, add a CF to the cart, then go through the order process. You'll get to a page where it will show you the calculated shipping charges to your address.
    It comes to under $10 to Wisconsin in the US without insurance, a little over $30 with signature and insurance.

Don't forget to remove the item(s) from the card when you're done.
    Last edited by Donnovan Sunrider; 11-02-2008 at 09:26 AM.
    Yes, I spell it sabre. I just like it that way.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Dictionary of sabre building terms

Remember kids, using Darth or Master in your user name won't make you cool.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

This probably was not posted here before as it technically should not be. Its not as big of a issue since it wasn't Erv posting it but the whole thread by nature breaks the forum rules of using them to promote sales of someone else's products. I am trying to make sure I treat Erv the same as everyone else because in response to me enforcing the forums rules I get people saying "but you let Erv do it". That is why you don't see Erv posting threads like this on the forums as he is very considerate and understanding of the rules and why we have them.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yeah, he's giving you the advantage too! If you didn't get the memo you have a leg up. More CF for you!

Props to Erv. If any of you have dealt with him he is a stand up guy and so is Tim. They both certainly feed business to each other, but it is nice to see all being fair and such.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

Uhm, oops?

*flees from the Wrath of Tim*

Seriously, though, I apolgize. Sometimes I think of this more as a saber community first and forget there's a store attached. So when I popped on here after reading Erv's email, it didn't even occur to me that there might be a reason for that. My fault.