Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Crystal Focus 4.1 Release Announcement

Don't worry too much, Kant. We all know you didn't mean any harm. Besides, we know that Tim is as fair as he can be with this kind of thing.

Also... everyone... just pay attention to *ERV'S* site if you need 411 on CF.

As strange as some people might think of this for me to say:
    I move that this topic be LOCKED.

There is plenty of info out there about the upcoming CF anyhow.

This being said--I really appreciate the enthusiasm, Kant!!! In reading some of the posts... they put a smile on my face! I'm sure Erv feels the same way.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Default eh

eh...it is just an informational thread and CF is part of saber building. This is like business synergy. True Erv makes electronics but you would most likely need to buy MHS parts to house the electronics in.

Well, it is information specifically about the sales of a product not available on TCSS, that's the issue. I don't think anyone would pitch a fit if this was locked at this point. It's not like Tim has a problem with CF discussions, just an issue with sales discussion.
    Yes, I spell it sabre. I just like it that way.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Dictionary of sabre building terms

Remember kids, using Darth or Master in your user name won't make you cool.

I'm gonna go with Nova on this one and second the request for a lock.

I know I didn't mean any harm, Tim and Erv and everyone else knows I didn't mean any harm, but still.

If we really want to, we can start a "What do you plan to do with your CF?" thread separate from this, either here, or join the ones I'm certian are going on on JudgeSabersmith or Force-FX (gives me a reason to get more active on those instead of just lurking) and debate designs, sound font preferences, and what have you, but yeah, I'd say nipping this one in the bud is probably for the best.