Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: At least there was one good thing!!!

Yoda says that the Prophecy may have been mis-read, not that they don’t understand it. This would imply that like all prophecies it is open to interpretation. As to the force not being in balance, this is the way that I see it. The Jedi have a very one sided view of the force, all good intentions and being at one with the living force, go with the flow.. that sort of thing. Chuck in something out of the ordinary like a spot of anger and they don’t feel quite so serene. Imagine if you will a blanket lying neatly on the floor, this represents the force. One side is light and one side is dark’ when the blanket is all light side up and smooth the Jedi see the force as being settled and at peace, you might also say in balance with the universe. However if you take one corner of the blanket an fold it back so there is just a little bit of dark side, the “force” is no longer seen to be in balance. I don’t think that it refers directly to numbers because if you say that you have to discount half of the EU literature and so on. Where do Starkiller and Mara jade fit in to it if the balance referred to is purely numerical.

Default disturbance

So if I wrap myself in a blanket and take a nap, does that create a disturbance in the force?

Swear, i think just you in general disturbs alot of people. Haha. But yea I see what you're saying.

♫ Dom Dom Dom Da da-Dom Da da-Dom ♪

Default nose plugs

ok I'll get one of those nose strips and see if that helps the snoring.

Ever had one of those momnets when you go back to a thread the next day then see what you wrote and think. Jeezz!!! A blanket, what the hell was I waffleing on about. Pullo, King of the strange analogy. Did anyone even understand what I was trying to say. I'm off to lock myself in a box out of sheer embassesment.

It was a little unorthodox haha, but yea I think I got the gist of what you were trying to say. That even the slightest disturbance in the force is seen as a problem to the Jedi even if they don't know exactly what is causing it. Or something like that.

♫ Dom Dom Dom Da da-Dom Da da-Dom ♪

I just thought he had something against blankets...