Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Makototsai' soundcard test

ADD in new saber

[Super ONE]
    http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=4nMvq9...e=channel_page

[2in 1 card]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwhXY8Yjqgk

[img width=300 height=155]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8085/1496acb2ed7859xx7.jpg[/img]
    Last edited by makototsai; 01-13-2009 at 10:34 AM.

cool beans man very very nice
    ...YUP!

have you thought of putting a flicker/pulse on it also, make the blade look more alive?

Went ahead and fixed the image for ya, here we dont use the image width portion, just the image tags.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Are you going to be giving tim dealer pricing so that he can start selling your soundboards in the states, because that would be AWESOME.
    Not as clumsy or random as a blaster, the lightsaber is an elegant weapon, from a more civilized time.

I think....

he only makes them as he goes, each sound card hand made and then sells them and ships them... not like ULtra more like Erv but doesn't do batches..

I guess he could do a batch to sell to tim but as far as I know noone knows what the Voltage and amp output is and there for led strings not lux style...

pm him or email him I'm sure he'd make you one and answer any questions.

just be very clear with questions and expect to clarify them cuse english isn't his first lang... we had about 8 emails back and forth about a saber he's building for me cuse he though without ment with... was kinda funny really.

Quote Originally Posted by Jase Kala Maris View Post
    just be very clear with questions and expect to clarify them cuse english isn't his first lang... we had about 8 emails back and forth about a saber he's building for me cuse he though without ment with... was kinda funny really.
    If this is what your emails were like it's no wonder he didn't understand you. English is my first language and I still have no idea what that means.
    I'm not anti-social, society is anti me

Saber-carying member of the FSM,
    Barfly at the Intergalactic Kegger

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus Lupus View Post
    If this is what your emails were like it's no wonder he didn't understand you. English is my first language and I still have no idea what that means.

LMAO.....

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus Lupus View Post
    lol... ok some puntcuation and a needed T would have helped that alot!

If anyone didn't translate that in there head yet... though was supposed to be thought

He had wrote that a saber without sound was a certain amount.
    He misunderstood what the word without ment.
    I kept telling he I wanted sound, yada, yada, yada, we figured it out. I think he's shipping my full color saber next week, can't wait!

I wont edit my other post because it is funny and I don't mind laughing at myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jase Kala Maris View Post
    I think....

he only makes them as he goes, each sound card hand made and then sells them and ships them... not like ULtra more like Erv but doesn't do batches..

I guess he could do a batch to sell to tim but as far as I know noone knows what the Voltage and amp output is and there for led strings not lux style...

pm him or email him I'm sure he'd make you one and answer any questions.

just be very clear with your questions and expect to clarify them because English isn't his first lang... We had about 8 emails back and forth about a saber he's building for me because he thought the word without ment with... was kinda funny really.