Thread: My Final Design For My First MHS!

Default My Final Design For My First MHS!

Finally! After like a week of trying to decide i think ive finally figured out that i want to do this hilt.

Im saving up so i can buy the electronics and blade all with it so it might be awhile. I dont know where i can really put a clip on it thats the only down side. What do you guys think?

Default I got one

Holster holster holster holster holster
    I refuse to accept your reality and substitute it with my own.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Looks good, but it's huge! That would be almost 16" long. Not bad if you are a big person, or have big hands, but it's quite a bit longer than average.

Ultimately, you only have to please yourself, so don't pay much attention to my incoherent ramblings.

it looks great. but to ad to obi-dar I would switch the seven inch section with a four or five inch section. still it is nice the way it is.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

i made my saber long so i could spin my saber around better and easier because with my darth vader fx i feel that if it was longer id have more room for my hands and i could spin it faster. my hands are pretty big theyre about 7 1/2 inches in length and 6 inches in width when i spread them out so i think a longer saber would be good for me