Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions about Tim

Default Questions about Tim

I'm curious..

Tim, is TCSS a full time thing for you?
    If not, what do you do for a living?
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!

I was wondering the same thing. Also what does he look like? I only know him thru text. Hes like the Stig to me.
    Alderaan shot first.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

It's been his full-time job for a while now as I understand it. What he's previously done I'm not sure.

He's done quite well. I know he makes a fine living here. I also remember when saber builders were scattered everywhere and now for sure this is THE place to talk about it.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

I'm glad. It gives all of us a place to hang out and think about new saber designs. Without Tim we would be still scattered to the winds making "replica" sabers out of door knobs and broomsticks still.

I was curious about that too.
    I rather like knowing that I'm helping to support a true entrepreneur. He has the tools, skills and interest in providing this service, so I'm happy to help support that.

Tim = The Stig is awesome. We totally need to make up some legends about him.
    I heard that Tim was born of Zeus and has kneecaps forged by Dwarven smiths!
    Yes, I spell it sabre. I just like it that way.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Dictionary of sabre building terms

Remember kids, using Darth or Master in your user name won't make you cool.

Without TCSS, Luxeon based Sabers may not even exist, but Tim done it . And the amount of orders Tim must get a week, he must have a healthy income

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

I heard that Tim was present during the creation of the universe and that he is slowly but surely passing the knowledge he learned from that experience into every saber he builds!

Tim =