Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Force Unleashed

Quote Originally Posted by Malaki Skywalker View Post
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Purge_trooper

They were made to combat Force users
    they were made to be annoying for players of TFU more like the only attack you can do that is slightly good against them is force lightning (since your saber is next to useless) and that takes like 5 blasts until they fall down, they're a bit like the brutes from Halo 2, there are no interesting attacks/movement or deaths and is essentially a damage sponge. I think they were probably added in late to make the game harder and add some slight variation to stormtroopers but they really just killed the pace and fun of the game

The best way to kill them, that I've found is lightning shield. I think it was made just for Purge Troopers. Works like a charm even on Sith Master, once you get the hang of it.
    "You've failed, Your Highness. I am a JEDI, like my father before me..."

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

Back to the SD discussion, I didn't think it was so far fetched that he was able to move the Star Destroyer with the force. In the last book of the Jedi Academy trilogy the students channel the force through one guy who uses it to force push an entire fleet of star destroyers (17 in all) from orbit over yavin to the complete other side of the star system and disable their hyperdrives so they had to spend weeks limping back to the battle.

So one incomplete shell of a star destroyer shud be cake for someone like the apprentice.
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Council Member
    Jedi Master

I'm only about half way through the game, (on PS2), and I was hoping someone could answer something for me.

When Starkiller was fighting Rahm Kota, he defeated him by blinding him and force pushing him out a window into the vacuum of space. How did he survive to be seen later in the game?

Did someone rescue him? Does it say anywhere? Maybe the answer comes later in the game, or maybe the book says. Help me out here.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie View Post
    I'm only about half way through the game, (on PS2), and I was hoping someone could answer something for me.

When Starkiller was fighting Rahm Kota, he defeated him by blinding him and force pushing him out a window into the vacuum of space. How did he survive to be seen later in the game?

Did someone rescue him? Does it say anywhere? Maybe the answer comes later in the game, or maybe the book says. Help me out here.
    O.K. So Rahm Kota tears off the part of the station that they are fighting in which causes it to start falling to the planet below, so, they're not in space anymore. And I think in the book he lands on a ship passing underneath him........and he manages to stay on because he's wearing magnetic boots.
    "Hail To The King Baby"

Default scuses

ah magnetic boots, the answer to everything
    --------------------------------------An You------------------------------------------
    Name: Drew/ An You
    Height:short :/
    Religeon: buddhist
    Preffered saber colour: purple (Prrrpll YUM!lol)
    Favorite alien species: Twi'lek (Oh, yes. Wormheads. Twin tendrils off head. Females much yum-yum!) "ROFLcopters"

I gotsta get me a pair of them! And on the 360 version you are inside the atmosphere of Nar Shadda when he falls, so it would be, at least possible.
    "You've failed, Your Highness. I am a JEDI, like my father before me..."

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Oh, Ok...

Makes... sense... I guess...