Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Look, it's the terrorism excuse yet again!!

Default Look, it's the terrorism excuse yet again!!

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/mi...232891957.html

I'm just at a loss for words... if you hear swearing sounding like it's eminating from the UK, that's me. I'm so p*ssed with all of the terrorism bulls*it right now, Governments need to learn that it's not an excuse!!

Thumbs up Amen!

The title says it all!
    I refuse to accept your reality and substitute it with my own.

Given the fact that it is posted on Aljazeera alone, makes me question the accuracy of whats being reported.

Default Republicans

Republicans start fights because their economy is driven by weapons manufacture (i.e. Boeing, Lockheed Martin) and probably guns (i.e. Smith and Wesson) which is why lots of people in America have guns they don't need instead of LED lightsabers which are really cool.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Default Independent, Republican, Democrat...Whatever!

Keep the party-bashing out of here! You should not EVER make claims without a cited source to back your point! Plus, I don't feel as though a political discussion would be a positive experience in this particular forum. Lets all just continue to get along well!
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

You guys ever read the comments?

Joe Q
    Canada 27/10/2008The United Hates has gone way, way too farEcuador now Syria. The United Hates of America should be stamped out. As it loses its power, the next to take its place should make a note of this.
    This is just one that pissed me off cause for one what has canada ever done?

Its because of these stupid comments sections on site like that and youtube that make problems worse.

God site like that should just be removed casue they dont do anything to help the situation they just sit there and bitch!

Concerned Citizen
    United States 28/10/2008
    Wait till the smoke clears if Syria is not trying to get hush money from America because of the elections I bet this is a direct attempt by Syria to get international funds thieves and liars yes the US has its problems but innocent Syria yeah right
    Smart thinking, dosent just bash something the instint the bomb hits, that that is the truth, Syria innocent sure I will beleave that when pigs fly.
    Last edited by Hasid Lafre; 10-27-2008 at 11:53 PM.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dottore Matto View Post
    Keep the party-bashing out of here! You should not EVER make claims without a cited source to back your point! Plus, I don't feel as though a political discussion would be a positive experience in this particular forum. Lets all just continue to get along well!

LDM, all I got to say to that is AMEN!!

WTF is up with the people today?

I say we just pull all the troops out let them fight their own war.

We need to spend our own military money on boosting our economy, not some war out there. We can take over Iraq the old capitalist way. We buy it one piece of land at a time.

No where helping the Jews who people are still pissed at us about cause we gave the Jews there land back after the WWII thing and getting them back supporting them, Russia is supporting the country's that are coming after us without directly involving themselves.

This crap has been going on sense the end of WWII.