Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Tainted candy in America!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_DevilGuy View Post
    rob probably feels bad now, but it was a joke dude, cool it, the moment you get offended by jokes that don't honestly mean anything is the moment you lose touch.
    If you would have read throught the comments, you would have found that we, as Nova has said, have became friends. I have no further comment.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Quote Originally Posted by kinchar bamin View Post
    where did your friend get the apple? i found a tac in a tofee apple i was eatin, didnt get me though i noticed it and it was like 2 cm away from my mouth. got it at the store, someone obviously pushed it in as they were passing, cant imagine why. kinda wouldnt have minded if i bit into it, would have been able to sue the store still woulda sucked a bit
    We got it from some man's house while trick-or-treating. And speaking of that, I'm going even at the age of 15.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

And all kids that want to go "treatin'" SHOULD go.

No one should ever "cave in" for fear of anything--but there is something VERY large to be said about preparation, forethought, and understanding what's in store when you do... well... most ANYthing in life.

Basically, if you understand your own actions (and most every possible consequence--"good" or "bad")... you should be good. As Bin Adam would say though: "God willing".
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Novastar View Post
    And all kids that want to go "treatin'" SHOULD go.

No one should ever "cave in" for fear of anything--but there is something VERY large to be said about preparation, forethought, and understanding what's in store when you do... well... most ANYthing in life.

Basically, if you understand your own actions (and most every possible consequence--"good" or "bad")... you should be good. As Bin Adam would say though: "God willing".
    I agree 100% Nova.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Preston View Post
    If you would have read throught the comments, you would have found that we, as Nova has said, have became friends. I have no further comment.
    I read through it but I had to say it, when you start making people feel bad for innocent gaffs like that you've taken the first step towards losing the first of many freedoms.

The current state of our society is disgustingly over sensitive, most people would rather be comfortable in a cell than fight for their rights, when I see people getting censured like that I can't keep my mouth shut, it may not make me popular but I might just snap some people out of it.

and I agree with nova as well, be careful, but don't cower, never cower.

I read through it but I had to say it, when you start making people feel bad for innocent gaffs like that you've taken the first step towards losing the first of many freedoms.

The current state of our society is disgustingly over sensitive, most people would rather be comfortable in a cell than fight for their rights, when I see people getting censured like that I can't keep my mouth shut, it may not make me popular but I might just snap some people out of it.

You are 100% right. I have seen many instances in this dog eat eat dog world of people who gave in when they didn't need to just because someone had more rank or some other B.S. (I.E. Cops abusing their power). Needless to say, there are a lot of rich people in this world who do not deserve the wealth they have because they just got it by bullying other people. I just seek a better way and never want to stoop their level.

I had a right to be angry.

Talking

I really did think Preston was kidding. If I had known he was on the up & up, I would have never said anything to upset him. And as he said - I, too now count him as a friend. When I realized my tactless joke had been taken out of context, I said sorry and made it right. Preston and I spoke at length through PM and he realized that I was only kidding and we were cool - as did everyone else envolved. But I do thank you for coming to my defense.
    "You've failed, Your Highness. I am a JEDI, like my father before me..."

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ