Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tainted candy in America!!!

Default Tainted candy in America!!!

yeah thats right, you read the comment just right, I can't even begin to describe it to you, all I can do is show you this link.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nUB79WJ9ktQ

I admire Mike for doing this, he's really putting his neck on the line to let people know the score, please comment, rate him spread the word to all your friends.

I am not from the US, I am from the UK, but this is something that we all need to help with! so come on, help get the word out to people before it is too late!

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

not trying to seem uncaring but they have a candy scare every year i think...yeah just showed this to some parents in my class they went holy crap i bought those for my kids or for kids...and thus yeah cells phones were out and people were calling. it made me laugh sort of...
    ...YUP!

Quote Originally Posted by sekrogue1985 View Post
    not trying to seem uncaring but they have a candy scare every year i think...yeah just showed this to some parents in my class they went holy crap i bought those for my kids or for kids...and thus yeah cells phones were out and people were calling. it made me laugh sort of...
    They may have a candy scare every year... but 50,000 children with melamine poisoning doesn't happen every year. Would you risk it?

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

I've made a post about this over at PAJedi, and posted your link Mcich, along with a link to this thread.

Man I'm so glad that we don't have Halloween.
    Last edited by Tom Starkiller; 10-27-2008 at 02:45 PM.

Talking

This post was deleted with my head hung in shame...
    Last edited by samurai_rob; 10-27-2008 at 06:00 PM.
    "You've failed, Your Highness. I am a JEDI, like my father before me..."

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

I don't EVER react to rumors such as this, but in regards to my wife and son I would prefer to err on the side of caution. That being said, I'd appreciate it if they'd post some links to some type of documented proof to back all of this up.
    Meanwhile... in another part of the galaxy, later that same day...

http://voya.deviantart.com/gallery/

Quote Originally Posted by samurai_rob View Post
    What ever happened to just putting razor blades in popcorn balls and/or apples! Jeez, don't anybody ever go with the classics?
    Dude, what the hell is your problem?! One of my best friends had that happen to him. He can't eat or talk right, and you dare joke about that? I'm speechless.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Talking

Last edited by samurai_rob; 10-27-2008 at 06:01 PM.

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

Smile

Last edited by samurai_rob; 10-27-2008 at 06:01 PM.

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ